Could we please have a smudge brush added to the mudbox paint
tools, like the photoshop smudge brush. Here's some common uses:
- Paint a wrinkle in a bump map, then use the smudge brush
to make the ends of the wrinkle a little longer and pointier.
If you agree with this wish, please go and VOTE
for it on the official Autodesk Wishlist. The top voted wishes will be
considered for future versions of max.
- A quick way to move pixels around to get the exact shape I
- To blend away jaggy aliasing artifacts, possibly on lower
res paint passes that I have upresed.
- To take two pieces of separate paint and smudge them
together into a single shape
- When painting dirt into a crevice or corner of a model, I
can then use the smudge tool to pull the existing paint down and turn
it into a drip
running down the surface.
This site is ©2012 by Neil
Blevins, All rights are reserved.
Back to NeilBlevins.com